1. which among following is true
• A. IPCC does not carry out its own original research
• B. Its main activity is to monitor climate change
• A. A only B. B only C. A&B D. None
2. which of following is true about hornbills?
· A. They are mainly seen in western ghats and north east india
· B. It is included under schedule I of wildlife protection act
· A. A only B. B only C. A&B D. None
3. which among following is true about integrated coastal zone management program?
· A. it is a world bank funded program
· B. It includes mapping of hazard lines of along india’s coast including the islands
· C. Pilot projects are being implemented in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
o A. A only
o B. B&C
o C. A,B,C
o D. A & C
4. Which among following is true?
A. central pollution control board was setup under Air act
B. Indian vehicles currently use Euro III and Euro IV fuels
A. A only
C. B only